Saturday, February 19, 2011

A visitor

Every day at least once, sometimes twice this certain little boy comes to visit me.

He knows there's bacon, leftovers and lunch meat.
Who wouldn't come around for bacon?


He usually forgets to wipe his feet before he comes in but that's ok; I don't usually remember to take my boots off either.

But back to the main issue in hand: Ham.
Who really could resist this puppy face?

"SNARF"
Ok, maybe my fingers could.

The main issue is that he hides dog biscuits and eats the real meat.

He hides the biscuits in my t-shirts and under my bed and in my shoes but I continue to feed him dog biscuits anyway. I think I like the sense of wonder, wonder when I am going to step on one and have smashed up dog biscuit bits to sweep.

Then he gives me this face and I have the urge to feed him more ham.


But school is going good other than this week was a rough week. Everyone had the flu. It was horrible. I am still coughing and hacking my lungs up. Mostly everyone is feeling better now after we drug butt through the week. Sitting here in a tank top is nice, but I can't help but sorta miss the snow, mostly because it's where my horses are. On nice weather days like this here there's nothing more that I would like to do but go on a nice long relaxing ride.

13 comments:

Dom said...

He has the cutest face. I would never be able to say no.

Jeni said...

Awww he is cutest thing!!!

Rising Rainbow said...

Cute and very smart. I'd be a sucker for such a face too. LOL

Glad you're feeling better and wish you could do some riding on your days off.

Dreaming said...

He is adorable!'
My mom had a dog that used to hide treats in corners in the kitchen, under the 'toe kick' and in a corner in the living room behind a table leg. Silly dogs!
Glad you are feeling a bit better.

Shirley said...

Is that your puppy? He's adorable!Are you taking him home when you go?

Crystal said...

aww what a cutie! Glad you are feeling better and it wont be long till you can go on all the rides you want. in warm weather.

Fantastyk Voyager said...

He's a cutie!

The Equestrian Vagabond said...

he SO has your number!
- The Equestrian Vagabond

Achieve1dream said...

Oh my goodness he is adorable! You need to stick him in a box and mail him to me hehe. I hope you're feeling better. The flu is no fun at all.

Desert Rose said...

Nice to have a furry little guy around!

DayPhoto said...

AHH! No one could say no. How could they?

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

He's a cutie....but please take good care of your fingers. I don't think farriers can do their job well without 'em.

~Lisa

Far Side of Fifty said...

He is pretty cute and smart too..he must know you are an easy mark! If he needs a home, you could drop him off for me on your way north:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin