Thursday, August 13, 2009

My getaway

So I only take on average one week off a year.
I am not really even taking it off since I have people filling in for me that I will work days for them later.

I go away to this beautiful place about 14-16 hours north of here. The air is crisp and clean. Wolves howl, ravens cackle, the pines whisper and there are hills. Hills and wonderful clean cool waters. Here the land is very flat. It makes for very good farmland and thats about it. Theres also a lot of oil here. A 1 foot rise in the table can mean there is oil on your property. Pretty cool but not as pretty as the land in upper Ontario where theres rocks and pine and waterfalls and clean, clean air.

How are them clouds? I don't know if I'll have access to internet where I am going but I will try to post Sunday stills. I am bringing my camera, of course. This year I have my SLR so I will have so much more fun.

So if you don't hear from me for a week don't fret. I am gone away hiking in some hills and hopefully not being eaten by a bear or wolves ( I am gonna be packing air horns hahahha. Scare the bears or wake up camp at 6 am? Who knows)
I will miss my horses though D:

1 comment:

lisa said...

Have a wonderfull, vacation!! I always miss my horses when I am on vacation!! It is sooo cool when they ney, when you get back and they see you!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin