Friday, March 13, 2009

Vacation!

I am gonna be gone from tomorrow morning until Monday night. I am going to see the big golden bear Dallas, pictured here.



Hes pretty far up north from here. It's gonna be cold but I don't care I need a good winter wake up to riding. It'll be a long trip but I am rewarded when getting there with a weekend of a few hundred acres of gorgeous trails and big horses to ride. I can't wait. I've got the camera, but not my stuff packed. Didn't I say I procrastinate much? I'll post pics when I get back.

A second part to the muscle fibers coming up. It's gonna be a long one.

2 comments:

gtyyup said...

What a handsome fella! Have a fun, safe trip and look forward to the pics~~

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! Looking forward to hearing about your trip.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin