Saturday, January 3, 2009

08 survey

Because all my good writing went to other places. A new post soon.

1) Where did you begin 2008?
At my ex'es house.

2) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
In a relationship, unfortunately

3) Were you in school (any time in 2008)?
University

4) How did you earn your money?
Shoveling shit, training horses, writing etc.

5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Nope, wow hope this year is the same.

6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
Not that they were interested in me.

7) Where did you go on holiday?
Wawa, in September

8) What did you purchase that was over £500?
A new saddle.

9) Did you know anybody who got married?
Yeah a few.

10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Unfortunately.

11) Have you run into anybody you left high school with?
Yeah lol a few I haven't seen in like 5 years or more too!

12) Did you move anywhere?
nope

13) What sporting events did you go to?
nephews hockey game

14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
Horse shows

15) Are you registered to vote?
Yeah but I didn't this year because I knew nothing about the people running in this asscrack of a town.

16) Who did you want to win Big Brother?
???err

17) Where do you live now?
Home

18) Describe your birthday.
Don't remember. Wasn't terribly exciting I guess.

19) What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2008?
Get my license XD haha

20) What has been your favourite moment?
Having my best bud come home for two weeks on holidays then drive around doing crazy shit. Like running from rushing pee water in the bathroom XD lol!

21) What's something you learned about yourself?
That my words hurt more than physical violence. I am a mean bitch and the asshole who got what he deserved, deserved it.

22) Any new additions to your family?
hm no.

23) What was your best month?
Prolly August.

24) What music will you remember 2008 by?
My horse dieing and people dieing and my life taking a drastic new direction.

25) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
Dunno...all my friends. Dave is usually there drinking though.

26) Made new friends?
men can't remember, prolly more like knew the people and just friended them.

27) Best new friend(s)?


28) Favourite Night out?
Going to the loop with Lisa and Dave.

29) Any regrets?
That I didn't break up with my ex sooner.

30) Worst month?
December, of my life.

Five Lows of 2008: Not in any order
1. Naigen dieing.
2. Indigo injuring herself a billion times.
3. Being lonely
4. Everyone moving away
5. People dieing.

Five Highs of 2008
1. Finally getting keebler trained
2. Showing Indigo for the first time
3. Showing keebler at his first show and winning.
4. Lisa coming home and hanging out with her practically every day.
5. Seeing Kassidy and Livvie ride Naigen every week with enthusiasm.

I tag, whoever wants to do it. It's a bit blah but gotta put a new post someplace.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin