Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Back to you after a brief intermission

I made it back just fine from Ireland. However I do have many more Ireland posts coming up including a video of me jumping cross country. My internet has decided to be less than cooperative and the post I have been trying to write for the last two days will not save/publish. Grr internet that is useless!

So here is a sneak peak/teaser picture of some awesome bitless cross country. Hopefully another full post complete with pictures will be up tomorrow, if the internet cooperates.

6 comments:

Beth said...

That looks like so much fun, I can't wait for the video.

btw thank you so much for the offer on the harness. I was really waiting to see if I kept Kinsey and as it turns out, I didn't. Now I am selling Abby too, so I am not sure what I am going to end up with next, or when. But the offer was really appreciated!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Great picture.Looks like a lot of fun. We'll be waiting for your posts when the internet cooperates.

Unknown said...

I got up that post with a lot of difficulty. Grr bad internet!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Wow! That is awesome! Is that you? Cool!


~Lisa

allhorsestuff said...

I know...meee too...I have a que of posts since the wkend...but I am so tired of trying to make it work by sitting here that long! ARRRGG! Need to get the computer Dr here...and SWITCH internet providers!
So sorry...

That photo is lovely...and the smile priceless!
XO
KK
LOVING the shoes ans bitless more and more...will bore you with the details!

Kristen Eleni Shellenbarger said...

So cool!!!!!! What an insanely fun trip!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin