Friday, April 24, 2009

Pretty boy

Ok so I have a post lined up about my recent adventures in driving Indigo but I can't figure (go figure the computer wiz is stumped for once) how to convert .MOV files into workable, watchable video files. Any suggestions? Does windows movie maker do it?

Anyway. I have to take care of this handsome boy for the past few days. His owner takes very good care of him and he is a very happy, nickery horse. She'll be back tomorrow.


Who can guess his age? There may be prizes in store ;D

6 comments:

The Wife said...

He's a very pretty boy. I would say 10, no older, maybe, ummmm, can I get a hot or cold?? I'm so bad at guessing!

Oh and the .MOV file thing....don't have a clue about that either!

I am no help at all, huh!

Unknown said...

cold, cold, cold lol ;P

The Wife said...

Figures...okay I'll go with 2. I'm thinking if I make enough guesses I may luck out!

Unknown said...

Still really, really cold.

The Wife said...

Lordy be, I'll never get it. How 'bout 20!

Unknown said...

Still cold, but getting warmer.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin